Saturday, December 17, 2011

Are You Wearing Fake Eyelashes?

.. that's probably one of the best compliments that I've ever received. Mascara is definitely a girl's best friend and I've found a combination that works wonders on my lashes.

Side Note: I ONLY use Maybelline mascara and nothing else. It's my go-to brand for mascara. Also, I always go for the blackest mascara I can find because I love dark lashes.

Mascara #1: The Falsies Volum'Express in Blackest Black
Mascara #2: The Colossal Volum'Express in Glam Black

  • Originally I hated the Falsies, I thought it was designed badly, the wand was/is flimsy, and my lashes didn't look better or longer
  • I like the Colossal from the beginning but I wanted my lashes to look more dramatic so I mixed the two and got exactly what I've always wanted
  • Use the Falsies mascara first on one eye (I usually use two coats) and then immediately after use the Colossal mascara before the Falsies mascara dries (I use as many coats until my lashes look how I want). Then repeat on the second eye.
  • Practice makes for better lashes. You'll notice after a few attempts how much mascara to use.


*i'll take a picture the next time i do this*

xoxo, niki

No comments:

Post a Comment