Saturday, December 17, 2011

Drugstore Skincare: Neutrogena Rapid Clear

I've been trying this new "system" my friend recommended called "The 3 Steps" Cleanse, Tone, Moisturize (2x a day)

Long story short I've had good skin, bad skin, good skin again and now I'm dealing with bad skin. I've always read about the 3 steps in magazines but I've honestly just been too lazy to try it. I decided that it's worth a shot and it's couldn't do me any harm.

I chose Neutrogena's Rapid Clear skincare line because it's cheaper than those expensive brands sold in sephora and what the dermatologists recommends and I Love It. My skin is behaving better than it has in months. After every use my skin feels fresh, clean and looks brighter.

I don't take my skin as serious as my teeth (but that's another story) but truth be told you can't hide your skin. You wear your skin everyday and as much makeup as you wear bad skin will show through and if you're using one of those fabulous foundation and concealer combinations and you can't see your skin underneath then you need to remember that makeup comes off at the end of the day and when you wipe away your face at night your skin should still look amazing.

1) Neutrogena Rapid Clear Foaming Scrub - $7
2) Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Toner - $7
3) Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion - $7

Also, the Rapid Clear line has acne treatment pads which I use every so often
                        
              4) Neutrogena Rapid Clear Maximum Strength Treatment Pads 60ct - $7

Cleanser: pick one that's right for your skin type
Toner: any brand should do the job
Moisturizer: try to use one with  SPF during the day if you can


xoxo, niki

No comments:

Post a Comment